The Uphill Climb
My battle to a healthy me.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Tickle, Tickle...
Food:
I love it. I love new regional fare. I love bold flavors. I love to learn to make it myself! I would love to travel simply to eat food from other places... I need Andrew Zimmern's job.
1 comment:
Molly Bettie
June 25, 2010 at 12:09 AM
but then you'd have to eat bugs...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2010
(30)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(19)
Tickle, Tickle...
Art...
A Song That Makes Me Tear Up...
Fanfic???
Non Fiction Book...
Fiction Book...
Whatever Tickles My Fancy...
A Recent Picture of Me...
A Picture From 10 or More Years Ago...
A Picture That I Took...
A Picture that makes me sad...
Day 7: A photo that makes me happy...
Fancy Tickling...
Day 5- One Day Late...
Day 4: Favorite Books
Day 3: TV Shows
Day 2: Movies...
Day 1: Song...
Jumping on the Bandwagon...
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Kelly
View my complete profile
but then you'd have to eat bugs...
ReplyDelete