Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fancy Tickling...

There is this book:

And it has changed my life forever. It takes an AVERAGE family from every corner of the world and shows you everything they own, layed out and cataloged for the world to see. It is amazing to see the average standard of living from around the world. Whenever I feel badly that I can't afford a new couch, or a new car, I try and remember these families. Their entire household possesions would fit in the trunk of my car. The part I admire most though is that they truly seem happy, and you can see how much they love each other. It is an amazing book and it will change the way you and your children look at life forever.
Bhutanese Family

Japanese Family


They have 2 companion books, one on food, and one on the women in the family. They are totally worth reading!

1 comment: