REALLY long, but one of those that you just can't put down! Very good, has a lot of history in it, but very tragic. I found myself having dreams about it, and thinking about the characters often. It was very complex, and kept your attention with a lot of action and twists and turns. Definetly worth checking out!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Fiction Book...
REALLY long, but one of those that you just can't put down! Very good, has a lot of history in it, but very tragic. I found myself having dreams about it, and thinking about the characters often. It was very complex, and kept your attention with a lot of action and twists and turns. Definetly worth checking out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this one. I think I have read all 1,000 pages of it at least 5 times. I read the follow up book (World without End) too but it wasn't as good. And just now as I was looking for the second books title I saw that they are releasing an 8 part miniseries this summer! How cool is that? Of course it is set to air on Starz but maybe it is something that I will have to check out when it makes it to video.
ReplyDelete