Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update!

Down 15 pounds since the 28th of January! Whoo-hoo! The trick is: actually watching what you put in your mouth, and tracking how much you eat everyday. Excersise is also very helpful. So are crystal light to-go packs. I love them. Now, the next challenge is the Florida trip. I am nervous, but I am determined to stay on track!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job! I am really, really proud of you! Is the new type of diet helping? I am guessing you are not strictly doing weight watchers? At least that is what I thought you had said about it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing the low carb thing, but I got really awful headaches, so now I am back on Weight Watchers, but picking more protein and fiber rich foods. Plus I am trying to workout at least 3 days a week. And drinking my water. Lots of water.

    ReplyDelete