Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Onward Ho!

I lost 3.2 pounds this week! Wow! That is one of my best yet! It is getting easier and easier for me. However!!! Next week I go home to Washington and this is ALWAYS bad for me. I am going to prove though that I can succeed there! Darn it! I must prove it to myself. I am in control of every bite. I can work this plan so I can still enjoy myself and have some treats. It just has to be planned. I need to prioritize and make sure I still get lots of exercise while I'm home. Go Me!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! That is wonderful. One day at a time. One bite at a time. Anything other than that is overwhelming! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now just send out an alert to all Alfy's pizzas that I am not allowed to go there! That damn garlic chicken will be the death of me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete