Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stress Eating!

Ugh. I feel like I am a crack addict. The problem is I don't have to get a hook up for my fix. I don't have to find a dealer, or hide it from the cops. My crack is ALL AROUND ME!!! I am so stressed out over the whole job situation that last night I was seriously craving all kinds of awful things. I ate a bacon cheddar burger with fries and ranch dressing. AND I enjoyed it. Now I am going to have to get back on track. One slip up is ok, but it can't go on. I am just so stressed out, and now I have this huge, painful cyst that I am doubled over with. Poop. So while in bed with my heating pad tonight, I was looking at the local college to see how many classes I could do online. I really want to continue my degree, and honestly I am feeling really inspired to someday teach nursing classes. I have such a passion for nursing, I think I would be really good at it. Jason also pointed out that my current loans would be deferred, so that would help to lower our out of pocket costs while I go back to school. I am not certain how much I want to do online, since I know that I really learn best in the classroom, but it might not hurt to get started, and then when Mom moves here I can go back to live classes. At least it gets Jason's job stuff off my mind and gives me something to think about other than food! I just pray that we get some kind of direction soon, I am getting so scared that come September we will be jobless. Yikes! The market just stinks. Now I understand why my Grandma was always talking about the depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment