Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 3

Weighed in tonight, despite the snow. There were very few people there, I will never understand why people freak out so much here over a few inches. I had a good week however. I lost 2.4 pounds! Hurray! My goal for the coming week is to drink more water. I have been struggling with that. The main problem is: I hate water. I need to make herbal iced tea and get some diet flavored water. I made Tortilla Soup tonight, it turned out pretty good, but kinda bland. But it was really low in points.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I know you can do it!

    Rollin', rollin', rollin', keeps those pounds a-rollin'. Rollin' off your body yee haw!

    Sorry, I would sing for you if I was around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like water either, however I force it down. I got this new camelbak bottle bpa free with a fun drink top that makes drinking water faster and more fun then chugging it from a glass.
    http://www.rei.com/product/776892


    Do you guys only measure weight? I am really big into measuring with a tape measure. I feel so great if I see that I lost an inch here and there because it means my clothes fit better or are/will be to big soon.

    ReplyDelete