Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 1

I weighed in tonight and was down 3.4 pounds!!! Hurray! I have been struggling this week though, mainly with major carb cravings and writing down everything. It felt really good to get a good result for my efforts though. I worked out on the treadmill last night for 30 min. Tomorrow I am taking Will to the mall and I will walk it a couple of times. It is too cold to take him out around the neighborhood. I am addicted to salad right now, I use baby mixed greens, gorgonzola cheese, red onions, and walnuts, with a balsamic vinegarette. SO YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING JOB!!!! I am so proud of you! The first week is always the toughest for me. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kelly! I know I am addicted to those baby mixed greens too! I have been craving carbs and salt like crazy, I am trying to conquer the pms monster but it is sooo hard. Keep it up! You are my inspiration (Alma)! love, Julie

    ReplyDelete