Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Week

I had my meeting last night. It felt good to get back into the program. I worked out this morning and ate breakfast. I adjusted my latte so it fit the program. However the thing I struggle with the most is how it all seems unfair. Jason eats like crap and never excersises. He will eat a big bag of chips on a Saturday and never seems to gain a thing. I know though that all these changes will give me more energy and help me live longer and better. I do want to whine about it though. I like food. I like slothfullness. I hate water. I hate working out. BUT I also hate my body as it is. I hate never finding clothes, I hate wearing a swimsuit, I hate getting winded walking up the stairs. I want to play soccer with Pudd when he is ready, I want to be healthier for the next baby too. I need to get motivated and just suck it up and accept that it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment