Friday, January 23, 2009

Week 2

I weighed in last night- a few days late, and I was up .8 pounds, but I have a feeling it is some fluid I still have in my muscles from inauguration. I am still SO SORE!!! I have never felt so stiff and sore in my life! I feel like I was beaten with a stick. I am committing for the week to write down EVERYTHING that passes my lips! Even if it is bad. I find that this time around the tracking is much harder to do because of William. I can't seem to find as much time to plan meals and track points. I took him out to excersise for 1 hour yesterday and he played at the park for quite a while. I am also going to the Dr on Monday to talk about my Birth Control again. I feel like these pills are making PMS worse, not better. The PCOS makes pills more complicated. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Those stinking pills can be a killer in the weight loss department!

    ReplyDelete