Thursday, December 11, 2008

The past.....

I wasn't always fat. I was once a skinny kid who could put my hands under my ribcage. I used to need slim jeans. Then, BAM! Puberty hit me like a ton of bricks! I have now been fat for my teens, and twenties. It is now time to do something about it. This blog is to make me accountable for my successes and failures. I am going to open my life up and hopefully let others watch me succeed. At the same time, when I fail, I will have to face it, written here, on this screen. Damn. I want to take a moment to thank my dear husband Jason for all the love and support he shows me. He loves me fat or thin, white hairs, chin hairs and all. I love you Jace, and want us to live a long life together. I am also doing this for William. To be sure I can run and chase you, practice soccer with you, climb rocks with you, and live to see your kids grow. Now for the first stats.....Ugh. Once I lose 10%, I will do pictures, but not yet.
Current Weight: 254

No comments:

Post a Comment