Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Control At Christmas

This year I am limiting my goody baking, and goody eating. I had everyone pick one favorite holiday treat for the Christmas Eve buffet and one type of candy/cookie. We went on a walk today, but it was cold so we didn't stay out long. I am going back to Weight Watchers in January. I can't wait, I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. This is the hardest time of the year to keep on any kind of regiment. I think it is great that you are working hard on your goal! Remember that anything is better then nothing. Whenever I felt I didn't get enough working out I always would do little squats during commercial breaks at home. Just so I felt like I did something. Or maybe walking lounges from one part of the house to the next instead of walking.
    what kinds of things do weight watchers do?

    ReplyDelete