HOORAY!!!! Does that mean you will be back on the baby train? Or are you setting a different goal before you guys go down that road again. I admire your tenacity. Weight loss is not fun at all!
I want to loose at least 30 lbs before I get pregnant again. If I get pregnant before that it's not the end of the world, but I know I will be healthier, and have a better shot at a VBAC if I am thinner.
HOORAY!!!! Does that mean you will be back on the baby train? Or are you setting a different goal before you guys go down that road again. I admire your tenacity. Weight loss is not fun at all!
ReplyDeleteI want to loose at least 30 lbs before I get pregnant again. If I get pregnant before that it's not the end of the world, but I know I will be healthier, and have a better shot at a VBAC if I am thinner.
ReplyDelete