Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Week 15
I had a good week, down 3.4 lbs. Pretty great! I have been trying to walk more, and drink less caloric containing beverages. The other thing I have been doing is never having second helpings. I serve it up and then that's it! My depression has been improving over the last couple of days. I think a lot of it is the weather, it has been so sunny and nice. I have decided to take the plunge and go off the pill for a few months and see if it makes a difference. Jason and I figure that even if I get pregnant again Will would be old enough that we could handle it. I hope it takes at least a year though. I really want to keep enjoying Will on his own a while longer, and I think he is the kind of kid who needs a little more time before we bump him for a newer model. He is a sensitive little guy. The other thing that has been stressing me like crazy is the job situation for Jason. I really want to get settled SOMEWHERE! At this point I don't care as much where, I just want to stop somewhere for at least 5 years. There is still a big question mark as to what will happen next and I hate that. We have decided that if he doesn't find anything great for 2010 then we will take a permanent position here at NIST and stay at least 5 years. It is a relief to have that plan in place. Neither one of us want to stay here, but you don't walk away from a steady job with the government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for a plan! And hooray for weight loss! Good job. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete