Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let's work on Mental Health too!

Note on left: Neatly organized Cd's amidst all the crap...


This is the area that kills me most! I hate how these shelves seem to attract clutter!


I have a clutter problem. I can't seem to solve it. I am not sure if it is just too much stuff in too little space, or a lack of organization, or what. Sure, some of it is caused by the boy, but most is ours. It is a strange mix of choke-ables, toxins, important papers, not important papers, little parts off things, lots of books, receipts, and pictures. My kitchen counters are always a mess to. I have never been a person who is good at putting things back immediately where they belong when I am done using them, and this definitely creates a problem. I feel buried in crap at times and I want to fix it. Do you have a special filing trick you can pass on? Or any organizing tips that seem to work in your house?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, my organization skills are zilch. Plus you have seen my house and my clutter. :) I am not one to give any advice on the matter at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only advice I have is keep it in one spot. Then the rest of your house won't seem so cluttered. I keep all my clutter in my office. And I try to get in there every 1 or 2 months to clean. Pathetic but atleast I don't have it laying on every surface. Although my kitchen and dining room table do tend to accumulate a lot of junk. once a week I just pile it up and stick it in the office ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and my word verification was
    FLABIO

    HA

    ReplyDelete