Friday, September 17, 2010

July 6th Stank...

But August 26th did NOT! I found out that day that we were blessed one month later this time. I am now 7 weeks pregnant with Baby #2 and it looks great. I am struggling with some mild nausea in the morning and evening, and some mild cramps that happen after I have over done it. The only thing I can't seem to get over is the weight issue. I had such a fantastic situation last time. I wasn't hungry and lost about a pound a week over the whole pregnancy. This time is very different. I am STARVING from morning till night. I will eat, and then an hour later I feel as if I haven't had anything all day! It's terrible. I am trying to make good choices and keep lots of healthy options around. Apples, cheese, etc. But, I have already put on 3 pounds! It is really bothering me. I want to let it go and not worry about it, but I fear the more I gain, the more unlikely I will be to have a VBAC, and a healthy pregnancy all around....

2 comments:

  1. GRRRRRRRR..... for weight gain! It is my least favorite part of the whole pregnancy thing. But even if you gain a ton I am super excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out if your are having a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you get to find out? I can't wait to hear if you are predicting correctly based on your symptoms!

    ReplyDelete