Thursday, March 25, 2010
Flip...
I am tired. I am at times resentful. And I don't want to be. I need to turn the way I think about my everyday life around. I need to focus on the fact that I am BLESSED. I have a great husband, a stable, happy home, and I have been chosen by God to raise and nurture William. He is, after all, on loan from God to me. I get the privilege of bringing him up. It is a privilege I BEGGED for. I was aching, crying for this child, and now I have been granted this blessing and I find myself resenting it. I resent the mornings, the constant work, and the huge responsibility that it is. So, I am going to try very hard and remember how blessed I am, how wonderful he is, and how awful life would be if I lost him tomorrow. He is a challenge, but certainly not more than I can handle. I just wish he wouldn't use me as a napkin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment