Thursday, January 28, 2010

PCOS and Carbs are not Friends!

I have been doing a lot of research. A lot. I have found out more and more info on low carbohydrate diets being good for PCOS. I have always hesitated to try one. They don't make sense to me and my nutrition educated brain. However: It is working! Not only is the weight FINALLY coming off, I feel better in so many ways! Who knew that carbohydrates made me feel so yucky! I feel less depressed, more energetic, I even feel more patient with William and closer to him! It's as if a switch has been turned on in my body. I am very hopeful after reading other people's stories that I will also be able to get pregnant again without waiting 6 years this time! Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I did it I signed back up for WW today. I am fine until night time, then I inhale a million carbs. eek!

    ReplyDelete