but currently I am stagnant. Like a swamp. I am so over it. I am still going to meetings, and trying my best to resist temptation, but I am not counting points right now. I am not gaining, but I am not losing. And I am ok with that for the moment.
I worked out tonight, just to try and get motivated again. I get frustrated that this is my fate. I hate how Jason eats like crap and never exercises and yet he is a stick! It's just unfair and occasionally I have a little fit over it. I am currently in that fit, but I am almost to the other side...
I wondered since I hadn't heard anything from you in awhile!
ReplyDeleteI worked out tonight, just to try and get motivated again. I get frustrated that this is my fate. I hate how Jason eats like crap and never exercises and yet he is a stick! It's just unfair and occasionally I have a little fit over it. I am currently in that fit, but I am almost to the other side...
ReplyDelete